Do you love to journal?
Do you love to color?
Then this is the perfect book for you!
September Write and Color Journal – Volume 1
Why a coloring journal?
Because coloring journals can:
- Help to reduce stress and anxiety,
- Be great therapy,
- Be relaxing,
- Exercise your fine motor skills,
- Increase your focus throughout the day,
- Give you a feeling of creative achievement,
- Increase your sense of personal fulfillment,
- Be used as a form of meditation,
- Bring joy and pleasure,
- Help you to slow down,
- Help you to escape,
- and SO much more!
What can you do with your coloring journal?
- Write down your thoughts and dreams.
- Record special memories.
- Keep a daily diary.
- Use it as a notebook, a sketchbook, a dream journal, or a doodle book.
- Keep your To Do lists and shopping lists.
- Write songs, poems, or short stories.
- Make handcrafted greeting cards with the coloring designs.
- Cut out the coloring designs for use in art projects.
- Place your pages in a scrapbook.
- Perhaps it can even be used to record your next big idea?!
- Use it for anything else your imagination allows!
You may print these designs for your personal use as many times as you want, giving you the creative freedom to try different color combinations and different materials, such as: canvas, cardstock, colored paper, fabric, sticker paper, and more!
The September Write and Color Journal – Volume 1:
- Is 124 pages long
- Includes high-resolution designs,
- Is formatted to fit on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper,
- Can be printed as many times as you desire,
- Can be used to record anything you want,
- Can be colored with any colors you want,
- Can be digitally colored, and
- Is for personal use ONLY.
The September Write and Color Journal – Volume 1 includes four pages for each of the 30 days of September, with the date listed on each page. In the beginning of the journal, there is one page to record fifteen goals and one page to record fifteen To Do items for the month.
- On the first page of each day, there are two horizontal coloring banners, space to record a “thought for the day”, and five lines to write in your To Do items for that day.
- On the second page of each day, there is a vertical coloring banner, and there are lines to record anything you want.
- On the third page of each day, there are lines to record anything you want, and there is a coloring square in the bottom right corner of the page.
- On the fourth page of each day, there is a Doodle Box where you could make sketches, write anything you want, or even doodle your own coloring design!
Many studies have been done that show the amazing social, psychological, and health benefits of keeping a journal. Some of these benefits are better health, higher levels of happiness, and even better sleep. This is because having an outlet to record things in your life helps to draw more good things to you and to release those not-so-good things.
So press the Add to Cart button, go to the Checkout page, download and print your new coloring journal, grab your favorite pen and colored pencils, and start writing and coloring!
(Please note: The images you see on your screen are low resolution images. The file you receive will be much higher quality.)
Happy journaling and coloring!