Hi, and welcome to the Color Me Peaceful website! I am so glad to have you here.
Color Me Peaceful offers downloadable, top of the line, original coloring books, journals, planners, activity books, and puzzle books.
- The coloring books available from Color Me Peaceful include geometric mandalas, intricate kaleidoscopes, calming patterns, inspirational quotes, and motivational poems and can help to provide meditation and relaxation.
- The journals feature abstract patterns and books in a wide range of subjects, like dreams, food, and the zodiac, and are a fun way help you to collect your thoughts so you can make positive life changes or to record special memories or favorite family recipes.
- The planners are available in a variety of themes and can help you organize a multitude of things in your life.
- The activity books contain coloring pages and puzzles that will keep you occupied for hours.
- Mazes in different shapes and wordoku puzzle books can help to exercise your brain, while helping you to become more alert.
These books are entertaining, and they can help you in various ways in addition to those noted above. They can help to bring out the creative genius that has been hiding inside you, to promote wellness, to escape the craziness of the day, and more. You will be amazed at what you can do with a little concentration and creativity!
It has been noted by psychologist Gloria Martínez Ayala that coloring reduces stress. She told The Huffington Post coloring “brings out our imagination and takes us back to our childhood, a period in which we most certainly had a lot less stress.” Further, in the same article, the psychologist, Luis Rojas Marcos, says, “coloring comforts us, gives us peace, and lets us enjoy ourselves — it even temporarily frees us from daily pressures… Although coloring a couple of hours does not eliminate all problems and worries, it takes us away and relieves us from the stress that overwhelms us.” You can read more about what Gloria and Luis have to say in this Huffington Post article.
While coloring can give you all of the above advantages, it is interesting to note that journaling, planning, completing activities, and solving puzzles can help with those things, too.
Moreover, these activities have been linked to mindfulness. They force your brain to focus on one task at a time. Not only has mindfulness been proven to reduce stress in general, but it can be an effective way to combat chronic health conditions. Mindfulness can also help improve the quality of your sleep, and there is no doubt a decent night’s sleep can improve your day, which improves your concentration and more.
If you are ready to dive in, please visit my Shop. You can also check out the newest releases and featured books below. Simply click on each product to go to the description and to learn more.